An Introduction to Life in Los Angeles
Dates: August 13-17, 2018
Price: $495 per person
Registration deadline: July 20, 2018
Where: All over Los Angeles! Departing and ending at the Lorenzo each day.
Important Note: The Lorenzo is open for move-in beginning August 10, 2018
Join us for an insider’s look at what it’s like to live in Los Angeles as a Studio School student.
This week – inspired by students and parents reaching out with questions about living in this awesome town – is specifically designed to get you comfortable with life in a new city that’s both large and full of opportunities.
This one-week add-on to Studio School’s regularly scheduled Orientation will include outings such as:
- Introductions to LA’s neighborhoods. What’s hot and where is it?
- Tour of Los Angeles’ Metro system (and when to order a Lyft).
- Exploration of what’s in and around housing. The nearest Medical Facilities? Shopping Center? The best Movie Theater? Where’s your grocery store? The nearest Target? Your local Farmer’s Market? We’ll let ya know!
- Excursions to some of Los Angeles’ best attractions. For example:
- Hollywood Walk of Fame and Grauman's Chinese Theatre
- La Brea Tar Pits
- The Grove
- Santa Monica Pier
- Hollywood Bowl
- The Getty Villa
- Grand Central Market
- Universal Studios Media Makers Tour